Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Making the Team by Trinity

I love it when there is a new source for hockey papers!  Trinity has a line called Making The Team that has been designed for multiple sports (hockey, football, basketball, soccer, etc.).  Of course I took advantage of the hockey aspect of this line.  This line really doesn't need a lot added to it so it's quick and easy to put together pages.  Here's what I created:



On the double page LO I photoshopped (CS4) the photos to have a vintage spin.  It can sometimes be difficult to match those jerseys to paper so I switched up the colours a little.  I think the vintage photos work great with this paper.

Both LOs are based on  Let's Scrap Sketches.  Play like a Girl is Sketch 9-5-12 and Hockey is Sketch 8-22-12. (Thank you Let's Scrap for such wonderful sketches!)

Supplies
All patterned paper and stickers - Trinity (Making the Team)
Letter stickers - Thickers, Paper Trunk 
Die Cut Letters - Quickuts (Eliza) cut on my Sizzix
Ink - Tim Holtz
Brads, button and rick rack from my stash

For taking a peek at my blog, I thank you!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Great layouts, and fun paper!