Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's day is coming!

I'm really quite perplexed as to what happened with January.  It was here.  I remember that.  I welcomed it with open arms on New Years eve with wonderful friends.  And now...it's gone.  It's the final day of January and I don't know where all the days in the middle went!  That only means one thing...get ready for Valentine's day!

I'm going to be teaching a Valentines Class for Kids at Lila's scrapbooking on Feb 10th.  There are two times; one being for young ones with an adult.  Cost is $15.  It's going to be my first time teaching kids scrapbooking in this type of setting so as much as I'm looking forward to it I am curious about the potential problems that may crop up with a class like this!  Below are some samples for the class.  Please don't hesitate to contact Lila's for more info.  www.lilasscrapbooking.blogspot.com




No comments: