Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little inspiration

These LOs are from a couple of weeks ago (pre-car accident).  I saw a pub call for LO's done from the same supplies.  I knew I wouldn't make the deadline to submit but was inspired to give it a try nonetheless.  I'm always looking for supplies to go with my DD's girlie girl attitude, but without a dominance of pink.  (Although, DD would not mind all the pink!)  The Savannah line by 3 Bugs in a Rug was perfect for both the colours and my challenge.  I like that I could incorporate photos from different times in DD's life.  (I am not a chronological scrapper.) There were plenty of options to make the LOs look different but still appropriate for my little princess.


Supplies - Patterned paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug
Ribbon - my own stash
rhinestones - Heidi Swapp
Coil Brads - Karen Foster
Glitter Butterflies - unknown


2 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Michelle, what great LO's!!!! Your daughter's hair is awesome!!!! This is coming from a mom who's girls are so plain and straight. Sooooo jealous ; )

Margo said...

awesome layouts!! And Vika's hair totally made me LOL - that is hilarious!!