Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween!  I really love Halloween!  My stash of scrappy supplies for Halloween is far larger than for any other time of the year.  And that means I have tonnes of supplies and ideas for projects that I just never seem to have the time for.  This year I dug deep and pulled out a wood set from Carolee's Creations, from about 3 years ago I think.  I found the perfect paper and went to work.  And of course, my kids love it, but I think that has more do to with the lollipops than anything else.

Supplies - Paint - Apple Barrel, Plaid; Papers - Basic Grey Eerie; Lettering- Thickers; Eyes - SEI monsters; Metallic Rub On - Craf-T.

Thanks for taking the time to look.  Comments are always welcome!  
(If you have any problems leaving a comment would you please email me at danger(underscore)72(at)hotmail(dot)com )

2 comments:

Margo said...

Your ghost is so adorable - good for you for using up "some" of your Halloween stash!!

Kim Holmes said...

Great Project! Very fun!