Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love me some scary Fancy Pants!

I LOVE Halloween!  But if you looked in my scrapbooks you'd never know that!  You'd probably think I'm not really that into Halloween by the lack of Halloween pages.  So over the last few weeks I've been working on rectifying that.  I have a stack of photos I am working hard to get onto pages.  Here's a selection of pages and cards I created from the Fancy Pants October 31 line.  Love it!!!  Might be all the purple - but I definitely love it.

All supplies are Fancy Pants unless noted. (Cardstock is Coredinations and Bazzill)

Apologies for the foggy looking photo on the right hand side.  There's actually a transparency over it and I have yet to figure out how to accurately photograph that.

 
Bling spider Web - Basic Grey, Orange Rhinestone swirls - Zva Creative
Halloween word stickers - Making Memories, Fence border- SEI, Lettering - Thickers

Glitter letters - Thickers, Black sparkle velvet ribbon- Making Memories, Glitter Paper - Petersen Arne
 Rhinestones - The Paper Company
Velvet ribbon - Making Memories
Glitter Paper - Petersen Arne

This card was hand cut (eyeballed!) around the die cut in the middle.
Rhinestones - The Paper Company , Glitter Paper - Petersen Arne, Ribbon - making Memories

Thanks so much for looking!


No comments: