Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let's Scrap! Design team layout

I've been so anxious to share this layout!  I created for my submission to the DT at Let's Scrap and I was invited to the team!  It's a group of fabulous, super friendly and energetic ladies that make up the team.  Every week we work to put together a bunch of samples for the sketch of the week and there's also lots of chatter and prizes for the challenges!  (Inspiration of the week, Question of the week etc.)  Please take a minute to check Lets Scrap out!

This layout is of pictures taken last August when my friend and I took our kids to my mom's cabin near Mt Baker.  We spent a lot of time just hanging out at the river doing what you do when one is hanging out at the river - build rock walls, catch fish in cups, or bare hands, and just explore.



Thanks so much for checking out my blog!  Comments are always welcome!

No comments: