Thursday, December 1, 2011

More Bo Bunny

I really had a good time playing working with the Bo Bunny Elegance line.  And I even did a 
layout! :)  
All supplies are Bo Bunny unless otherwise noted.

 
Rub on lettering - Creative imaginations, Ribbon - from my stash, Ink - Colorbox, 

 
I made this embellishment with tulle, a ribbon "circle" from Floral Embellishments, and the charm from Bo Bunny


This hair pretty was made with tulle, ribbon and a Bo Bunny Charm.  It was all stitched otgether with thread and then hot glued to a metal alligator clip (I don't know the source for the clip)

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my work.  I'd love it if you would please leave a comment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! Love how the red adds an elegant touch to the black and white! Love the hair pretty too!

Margo said...

your projects are very classy!!! great job!

Betty Anne said...

Stunning layout, I love how the red and black look together. Cute hair ribbon too.