Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dance

I love winter.  I know several scrappers that like the winter weather so they can stay indoors and scrap. Not so true for me.  My kids have had three snow days this week and I've hardly scrapped a thing.  Every day we've had snow we've made trips to the nearby park.  That means me pulling two kids in two sleds with another couple of sleds in tow there and back plus the time on the hill - twice a day.  It is absolutely gorgeous outside but I'm so tired that I'm going to bed at almost the same time as the kids!  Needless to say I just don't have the energy to scrap like I want to.  (But I'm enjoying the workouts!)

I am getting a few things done.  I actually completed these last weekend - pre-snowfall.  These will be at Lila's on display so, if you're in the area, please stop by there and take a closer look.





LO - based on sketch 11-30-11 at Let's Scrap

patterned paper, stickers - Paperhouse
stickles, EK Success (punch), cricut, plastic dew drops (unknown)
butterflies (unknown), AC, other ribbon (unknown)

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my creations!

No comments: