Monday, January 30, 2012

Reminisce - Anything for Love

I'm always a fan of Reminisce and their new line, Anything for Love is no exception!  Love it!  Very fun to work with!  The only thing that challenged me was all the stickers that came with it.  I'll admit I usually don't use a whole lot of stickers, but I took on the challenge to see what I could do.  I'll also admit I'm becoming addicted to Let's Scrap sketches, as you'll see.  I counted all of these towards my January LOAD too!  If you'd like to take a closer look these are on display at Lila's!
  
 Let's Scrap Sketch 5-16-11
border punch - fiskars
buttons - doodlebug
 Let's Scrap sketch 3-8-10
velvet rick rack - from my stash
die cut - cricut
border punch - fiskars

 Let's scrap sketch 5-10-09
ribbon- unknown
die cut - nestabilities

  Let's scrap sketch 1-18-12
die cut - cricut
irock

  Let's scrap sketch 12-23-09
ribbon - from my stash
die cuts - nestabilities

note: With all the dark dreary weather we've been having I'm struggling to get enough natural light for decent photos.  I apologize for the poor images and please note that the ombre effect on the photos of the LOs is not intentional, nor is it there on the actual LOs.


Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog!

1 comment:

Margo said...

These are great Michelle!
I love the big heart made out of stickers!