Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Phew. I made it.

Phew.  Christmas is done with and I survived.  Well, it's almost done with.  We always leave our tree and decorations up until January 7th in honour of Ukrainian Christmas, thus, I still have clean up.  As it always is with the holidays things have been busy!  Scrapbooking unfortunately has had to take a backseat to life but that should change now!

2012 should be a good year scrappy-wise.  I'm starting it continuing my position on two Design Teams (Lilasscrapbooking.blogspot.com and www.letsscrap.ning.com ) and I'm signed up for the LOAD (Layout a day) challenge for January at Let's Scrap.  I'm not really expecting to get a layout a day done. But that's the great thing about this specific challenge.  I don't have to do a LO a day, I just have to have 31 done at the end of January!  They've also sweetened the deal by allowing cards to count and double LOs count as two!  Nice.


I did get my LO completed for Let's Scrap sketch 1-4-12



Here's what I did with it: (using only the left page)
(Every time I photograph these Imaginesce flowers the colours are always off.  That coral colour is actually a dark pink that matches the shoes on the strip across the bottom.)


Here's the first, and so far only, thing I've done for the LOAD challenge.  I used the sketch, but only a portion of it.
 

Supplies
Patterned Paper, stickers, flowers - Imaginesce
Sticker Letters- Thickers
Ribbon - Amuse
Punch - EK Success

Thanks so much for looking!
Have a very happy and safe New Year!

1 comment:

Margo said...

I love those shoes - do they come in orange?!!
Good luck with the challenge of 31 projects this month, and have fun with the design team work this year!