Monday, November 7, 2011

2 of a kind

I completed this LO for an October challenge (vintage photo) on Dixie Pieces using a sketch from Let's Scrap.  The vintage photo I used is of my little sister who passed away when she was 12.  Her picture is on the bottom.  The photo on the top is my daughter, taken at almost the same age.  I think it is an absolute gift how much my daughter looks like my sister, but it is a little creepy sometimes.

Sorry, the colours are a little off.  It seemed I couldn't get them quite right no matter when or how I tried to take the pictures.  IRL they are slightly softer and the "orange" flower is actually pink.

Supplies - flowers- Prima, from my stash; Flourishes - Cricut; Dew Drops (plastic) - unknown, patterened paper and sticker letters - Echo Park (little girl)

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my work!

1 comment:

Margo said...

I have one word for the remarkable resemblance - WOW!