Monday, November 21, 2011

Bella Blvd Christmas

I love bold patterned papers and I'm sure that's why I was drawn to the Bella Blvd Christmas line.  And not only to I love the bold, clean designs here but I love that the papers are not strictly red and green for Christmas - there is blue and pink too!  (Could easily be used for non Christmas LOs!)  Add to that my recently acquire irock and I was one happy scrapper this week!













Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Bella Blvd
Cardstock - Bazzill, Coredinations
Bling - Imaginesce (irock), BoBunny
Stickers - Reminisce
Border Punches - EK succcess, Fiskars
Lettering - Reminisce
Ribbon - from my stash
Sparkle Dots - unknown
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Die Cut - Spellbinders
Star punch - EK Success
Other - wooden spool, bamboo skewer


Thanks so much for taking a peek at my work!

No comments: