Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Numbers challenge

This weekend was crazy busy for us.  (We had three family birthdays, one being a 70th celebration.)  And of course that's when one of my favourite scrappy sites, Dixie Pieces, had an online crop.  I had to miss out on a lot of that fun but they have some fantastic challenges up.  (FYI - the challenges run to Nov. 13th so you can still get in on the fun!)  The first challenge I tackled was from Kim Holmes and required a number on a card. 
 Supplies: patterned paper - Creative Imaginations,
stamps - MM
ink - SU
brads - Basic Grey
cardstock- Coredinations, Bazzill
Other- Judikins, pop dots


 Cardstock - Bazzill
Stamps - Gelatins, Stamping Bella
Embossing powder - ranger
inks - colorbox, memories, Versamark
Cuttlebug embossing folder
plastic dew drops (unknown)
markers - Copic

I'll be posting more of the challenges I completed this week.  Now to get down to getting more completed!  Thanks for taking a look and please join me in taking on a challenge or two!



No comments: