Sunday, November 20, 2011

Exciting DT News

This is just a quick post at the end of a crazy busy weekend to let you know that I found out late Friday night that I had been offered a spot on the Let's Scrap Design Team for December through March.  I'm so excited!  If you're not familiar with Let's Scrap it is a fabulous website for scrapbookers (and card makers) that helps to get the creative juices flowing!  It's all about sketches!  Every week there is a new sketch!  They have a library (printable too) off all the past sketches and the gallery rocks with ways to work with these sketches!  As soon as I have permission I'll post my LO I submitted for my application!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your DT at Let's Scrap!!! :)

Chriss America Real said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats Kay!